MBA 2-3 years part-time
Certificate/Diploma 1 year part-time each
St Leonards Campus
27 February 2017
27 January 2017
The Australian Graduate Management Consortium (AGMC) offers you the unique opportunity to study Charles Sturt University (CSU) postgraduate courses here at Northern Sydney. The Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma programs are stand-alone degrees that provide an articulated pathway (with guaranteed entry and credits) to study either the Master of Management or the MBA at CSU.
Why study with AGMC?
- Courses are delivered face-to-face with class times tailored to suit busy professionals.
- Flexibility to fast-track your learning.
- Individual attention in a supportive environment, ensuring you are involved and succeed.
- Relevant course content providing you with skills you can apply in your workplace immediately.
- Opportunities to network and learn from the experiences of others.
- No undergraduate qualification is required to apply, your work experience can be sufficient for admittance.
- Team manager
- Project manager
- General manager
- Operations manager
- Account manager
- Office manager
- Business manager
- Branch manager
- Human resource manager
- Administration manager
- Executive manager
- Department manager
- Small business owner
Need to Know
Session 1: 27 February 2017 - 16 June 2017
Session 2: 10 July - 27 October 2017
Session 3: 13 November 2017 - 9 February 2018
Relevant fees for students commencing in 2017 are shown below. Fees are subject to change each year. In some instances a tax deduction may be claimed for education expenses. Please seek independent qualified taxation advice.
The 2017 course fee is $2,850 per subject, which includes the required textbook.
- Graduate Certificate in Management (Professional Practice) = $11,400 (four subjects, 1 year part-time)
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Professional Practice) = $11,400 (four subjects, 1 year part-time)
- CSU Master of Management or MBA = $12,600 (1 year part-time)
FEE-HELP is available to eligible Australian students. The Australian government provides assistance to higher education students through the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP).
FEE-HELP is a loan scheme available to eligible fee paying students to pay all or part of their tuition fees.
You can choose to pay your fees up-front or defer payment using a FEE-HELP loan, which is repaid through the taxation system once the students income reaches a certain threshold.
Am I eligible to apply?
Applicants are required to have one of the following:
- An undergraduate degree for a recognised Australian institute or a qualification deemed to be equivalent, with at least two years relevant work experience; OR
- A Diploma or Advanced Diploma from TAFE or other recognised Registered Training Organisation, with at least five years relevant work experience in a supervisory / management capacity; OR
- More than five years’ experience in a senior supervisory / managerial position with significant responsibilities and good writing skills.
AGMC courses are only available to Australian residents or those holding permanent residency in Australia.
How to apply
Applications are now open for Semester One 2017. Applications must be received before Friday, 10 February 2017.
Susan Silvester, AGMC Program Coordinator
St Leonards Campus
Telephone: + 61 2 9448 4457