NSI student community
Welcome to the Northern Sydney Institute (NSI) student community. Our aim is to provide you with support services that will meet all of your learning needs. The links below will connect you to important information and services that will help you get the most out of your NSI experience.
As an NSI student you have access to:
- online services to support your study, including student email, online learning applications and library eResources
- student support services to help you with your studies and career choice
- student association which is the focus for social, cultural and sporting activities on campus. There are great benefits for members, including shopping discounts, cheap movie tickets and more
- rights and responsibilities which are important to know throughout your study at NSI
- JobBoard is a free service that matches student job seekers with employment opportunities.
See the TAFE NSW student calendar for information about key dates including semester start and finish dates, vacation dates and enrolling days and times.
Student Welcome Pack 2016
The Student Welcome Pack 2016 provides important information about being a student at NSI including information on facilities, student support services, enrolment, fees, assessment and rights and responsibilities.