CareersConnect for students and graduates
CareersConnect is an easy to use online job vacancy and employment information service which is free for students and graduates.
With CareersConnect you can:
- search for jobs that match your selection criteria
- build a resume using free downloadable templates
- create an ePortfolio to show samples of your work to potential employers
- watch video tutorials with tips on application writing and interviews
- access downloadable information sheets and exercises
- book to attend free workshops and events
- sign up for email alerts and eNewsletters to keep you up-to-date on new jobs, events and workshops.
Students and graduates can login to CareersConnect by visiting: www.careersconnect.nsi.tafensw.edu.au
Telephone: +61 2 9942 0667