The Northern Sydney Institute has recently partnered with recruitment platform Workible to bring you a new student job service, JobBoard.
JobBoard for students and graduates
The Institute is committed to helping you find a job, not only when you finish studying with us, but also while you're studying, to gain valuable work experience and earn money at the same time.
JobBoard is a whole new experience for students and graduates, personalised to you, packed with features and available anytime through an easy to use web interface or mobile app.
- Search for work anywhere, anytime on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone via the Workible
website or free mobile app.
- Create your own jobseeker profile which easily builds into a comprehensive online resume
that lets the jobs find you.
- Receive real-time job match notifications to your smartphone or email.
- Get on shortlists for your favourite brands and industries.
- Access the NSI Shortlist - connect to employers specifically looking for NSI students and
- Search for jobs that match your availability.
- Access a wider range of jobs from companies both big and small - part time, casual,
volunteer, internships and full time.
JobBoard for employers
The new JobBoard service is even better for employers - easier, faster and more efficient.
JobBoard's employer features include:
- 60 second quick-and-easy job posting from your mobile, desktop or laptop
- direct access to NSI students plus, if you choose to, all other jobseekers on Workible
- availability matching of candidates to the days and hours you need
- automatic job matching and applicant ranking based on your preferences
- target jobseekers by course qualification, industry and availability
- sort candidates into Yes, No and Maybe lists on desktop or mobile
- conduct video interviews with candidates
For more information about JobBoard speak with our contact centre staff on 131 674.
Northern Sydney Institute offers students a professional career counselling service. Our counsellors can help you to plan the next steps in your career. See our Counselling and Careers section for more details.
Our libraries also have career related resources for students covering jobseeking skills, resume writing, how to answer interview questions and more. Visit our libraries website for the full list of resources.
Note: Workible is a third party platform provided for use by Northern Sydney Institute students, graduates and employers. The Northern Sydney Institute is not responsible for any services, or endorse any content, provided by Workible through their website or mobile app. For terms of your registration, see the Workible terms and conditions. If you are having problems with the Workible app or web interface, please contact Workible.