Counselling and career services
Thinking of enrolling?
The Northern Sydney Institute has free and professional educational, personal and career counselling service.
Our counsellors can provide you with free educational and career counselling – whether you are leaving school, preparing to enter or return to employment, looking for a career change, or seeking additional skills or qualifications.
Counsellors can help you with:
- exploring your options
- planning an individual education and career pathway to achieve your goals
- information about entry requirements, selection criteria, student services and support services
- other questions or concerns relating to your study.
Already studying at NSI?
If you are already at NSI, counsellors can further assist you with:
- developing skills for success in work, study and life
- planning the next step in your career or education
- overcoming personal and learning challenges that may be interfering with study
- referral to other services for legal, medical or financial support
Visit the Counselling and Career Services website which has a range of useful resources for students and intending students.
Or make an appointment by phoning or dropping into your campus counselling and careers unit.
Block C, Level 2, Room C2.09
Telephone: + 61 2 9448 4219
Crows Nest Campus
Level 2, Room 2.52
Telephone: + 61 2 9448 4440
Block C, Ground Level, Room C.G.07
Telephone: + 61 2 9472 1512
Block P, Level 2 Room P.2.07
Telephone: + 61 2 9942 3710
St Leonards Campus
Building D, Ground Floor, Room D.G.02
Telephone: + 61 2 9942 0056
Northern Beaches Campus
Block A, Ground Floor, Room A.G.13
Telephone: + 61 2 9941 5205
Building H, Level 1, Room H.1.06
Telephone: + 61 2 9448 6201