What is CareersConnect?
CareersConnect is an online job vacancy and employment information service which is free for NSI students and graduates.
Students and graduates
Whether you are looking for a career in your chosen industry or perhaps a part-time or casual position that will assist with your study expenses, CareersConnect can assist you through the job search and application writing process.
With CareersConnect you can:
- search for jobs that match your selection criteria
- build a resume using free downloadable templates
- create an ePortfolio to show samples of your work to potential employers
- watch video tutorials with tips on application writing and interviews
- access downloadable information sheets and exercises
- book to attend free workshops and events
- sign up for email alerts and eNewsletters to keep you up-to-date on new jobs, events and workshops.
Students and graduates can login to CareersConnect by visiting: www.careersconnect.nsi.tafensw.edu.au
Employers are invited to use CareersConnect to advertise all types of positions, such as graduate, full-time, part-time, casual, apprenticeships and traineeships, as well as work experience positions.
With CareersConnect employers can:
- advertise job vacancies
- target employment opportunities to select student groups e.g. by industry and employment type
- promote employment related events
- add a direct link to your company website
- promote and profile your company
- access online services and support information.
Employers can register and login to CareersConnect by visiting www.careersconnect.nsi.tafensw.edu.au/employers
Telephone: +61 2 9942 0667