As an international student, the Northern Sydney Institute offers you a wide range of vocational courses that lead to exceptional career opportunities. Vocational means technical, skills-based or hands-on training. Studying at the Northern Sydney Institute means you will be studying at one of Australia’s largest vocational training institutions.
If you want to get a job, change your career, manage your own business, or return to work, we can offer you a course or program to suit your needs.
At the Northern Sydney Institute you can:
- gain practical work experience as part of your course
- get the skills to enter the workforce in your home country or in Australia
- improve your employment opportunities by learning new skills
- set yourself on an entirely new career path
- prepare for and gain credit towards university.
To undertake a vocational course you will need to have proficient English language skills or have graduated from an English course.
Search for a vocational course by study area, qualification or campus location.