Apply for TELC
To apply to study an English course only, please follow the four simple steps below.
If you are applying for a package program (English plus a vocational course or a degree program) there is a different application process.
|Choose a course|
|Complete and submit the relevant application form|
|Receive your offer|
|Accept your offer|
Step 1 - Choose a course
- Choose the English course that you would like to study at the TAFE English Language Centre (TELC).
- Check the English language requirements for entry into your selected course.
- If you already have an IELTS score, you will find that choosing an English course is easy. But if you don’t have an IELTS score and you are already onshore, you may wish to sit our TAFE English Entry Test for an assessment so that our teachers could assist you in choosing the right course to match your English skills level.
Step 2 - Complete and submit the relevant application form
- To study English only complete the TELC International Student Application Form. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Email the completed application form together with the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply for a package program (English plus a vocational course or a degree) there is a different application process.
Step 3 - Receive your Offer
If your application is successful you will receive:
- an offer letter for the English course
- an invoice statement that advises you about fee payments and other charges, information about your student visa application and, if you have requested it, airport pick up and accommodation fees.
Step 4 - Accept your Offer
- To accept the offer, pay the fees and charges listed on the invoice. Details of how to pay are included with your offer.
- When your payment is received you will be issued with an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) and the Campus Orientation details .
- Use the eCoE to apply for your student visa that allows you to study in Australia.
Important information for you application
The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) determines the criteria for the granting of student visas.
You will need to check the DIBP website for information about applying for a student visa.
Package English for Hospitality with LCB courses
To apply for a packaged English for Hospitality and Le Cordon Bleu (LCB) program you will need to:
- complete the LCB International Application Form
- indicate which English for Hospitality Program intake date you would like to enrol for
- return the completed form to Le Cordon Bleu.
Need help with your application?
If you need help with your application, please email us at email@example.com and include details about your plans to work or study.