TAFE NSW Diploma-to-Degree, popularly known as D2D University pathway programs allow international students to enter a Bachelor Degree program with guaranteed credit at leading universities in Sydney. Students commence a Diploma with TAFE NSW and, on completion, transfer to University to complete the final year(s) of a Degree program.
5 reasons to apply for a D2D program
- As a D2D graduate, you will receive a double qualification, a TAFE NSW Diploma and a Bachelor Degree.
- As an international student, you can save money on tuition fees because TAFE tuition fees per semester are generally lower than universities.
- With some articulations, you may complete your Bachelor Degree in the same time duration as though you would have applied directly.
- You can graduate from University even if you did not at first meet the entry requirements for direct entry to University.
- You will be eligible to apply for streamlined visa processing (SVP and only one visa is required for your study in TAFE NSW and University, which you can apply from your home country).
Our D2D programs
Some of our most popular D2D pathways are in accounting, business community welfare, children services, hospitality, human resource management, interpreting, information technology, marketing and tourism.
You can decide on your university and degree while you are studying with us or apply before you come to Australia by packaging your course.
For more information see our latest D2D programs
See also our TAFE NSW Degreeprograms.