School to TAFE NSI
Whether you are still at school or a school leaver, the Northern Sydney Institute offers a wide range of learning pathways.
Still at school?
You can get a head start and gain valuable work skills and qualifications by doing:
We can offer school leavers:
- qualifications for the job you want
- government subsidised training under Smart and Skilled
- workplace and employability skills that are well recognised and regarded by employers
- recognition of prior learning gained through TVET, other HSC studies and employment
- pathways to higher-level TAFE courses
- pathways from TAFE to university
You can study full-time or combine part-time study and work. NSI does not use the Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) to select students.
There are also special programs for:
Want more information?
Leaving school - the next step? (PDF, 627KB) gives you more detailed information about study options for school leavers, including details on the application and enrolment process.
Smart and Skilled fact sheet for students