Our business services
The sustainability and success of any enterprise is due largely to the capability of its workforce. The skills required by employees rarely remain static. Workers’ skills need to be continually updated and developed to meet evolving demands.
Key benefits of workforce development include:
- effective planning to meet short- and long-term business objectives
- improved employee satisfaction through staff development opportunities
- higher employee retention levels
The Northern Sydney Institute works closely with industry sector representatives to ensure that the courses and programs we deliver match the current and future needs of industry, and therefore improve the employment prospects of our graduates. NSI provides consultancy services for the design and implementation of programs to meet the current and future needs of your enterprise.
Do you need:
- customised training, training advice and options?
- assessment of your staff training needs?
- advice on accessing government training funds?
- promotion of job vacancies?
- fast-track employee skill development?
- guidance on apprenticeships and traineeships?
We can provide all workforce development solutions for your business, including, but not restricted to:
- training tailored to the needs for your business
- training delivered at your workplace
- access to government funding to reduce your training costs
Contact our business consultants to discuss how we can work together to build the capabilities of your workforce.
Please contact our Business Consultants on:
Telephone: 131 674