Institute advisory council and executive
Institute Advisory Council
The Institute Advisory Council is a representative body that provides corporate advice to the Northern Sydney Institute and helps it to meet the needs of industry, the community and individual students.
The Institute Executive is responsible for setting NSI's strategic direction, providing leadership and monitoring the institute's performance.
The leadership team within each business line consists of:
The Associate Director's main roles are to:
- lead the development and delivery of the institute-wide business line and its associated programs and services
- monitor the business line's performance and initiate improvements to help meet the Institute's educational, financial, volume and market profile targets for the business line.
Manager, Business Line
The business line manager's main roles are to:
- manage the strategic development of the institute's education and training business as well as its strategic business process improvements, including quality assurance and compliance in the designated business line area across the institute
- develop the Institute's regional and national profile for the business line.
The Business Consultant's main roles are to:
- expand and develop customer relationships to achieve long-term and repeat business for commercial vocational education and training products and services for the relevant business line
- identify and respond to business opportunities and negotiate new or customised products and consultancy services to meet customer needs and to ensure business and net revenue growth.
The seven campuses of NSI are managed by:
The campus Director's primary purpose is to lead and manage the total operations of the campus, including the development and implementation of all operational plans and budgets associated with the delivery of the campus's programs and services to meet the needs of students, the community and industry.
Manager, Teaching and Learning
The Teaching and Learning Manager's primary purpose is to provide educational leadership, operational management and planning to support the delivery of high quality, innovative and customer focused vocational and educational training programs.
Manager, Campus Services
The Campus Services Manager's main roles are to:
- lead the development and implementation of campus strategies, plans and processes in order to provide effective customer service to management, staff and students
- coordinate, lead and manage campus service delivery in all relevant areas of campus administration to ensure the on-going effectiveness of campus services and operations.