Jobs at NSI
Joining our team
The Northern Sydney Institute is a leading education and training provider and plays a vital role in the economic development of the Northern Sydney greater region. The Institute currently employs over 2,500 staff in a range of areas including teaching, class support, childcare, administration and educational management. Our staff are engaged in both full-time and casual positions across seven campuses within the region.
Selection for NSW government positions is based on merit. Once applications are received, a recruitment panel will use the selection criteria to select the person whose skills, knowledge, personal qualities and experience best match the job requirements.
Our recruitment process
The basic recruitment process for NSW government positions is very similar to the majority of private sector employers:
- job applicants find a suitable position
- job applicants submit a written application based on the selection criteria
- applications are reviewed by a selection panel
- shortlisted applicants are interviewed
- preferred applicant is selected (based on written application, interview and appropriate checks including referees)
- appointment to the position.
Our positions are advertised on the Jobs NSW website.
If you would like to make further inquiries about employment opportunities within NSI please contact our recruitment team on (02) 9942 0942.